This year Antonio and his family will be operating all aspects of La Freidera, commonly known as Antonio’s EcoTours. We are excited to have you, your friends, and family visit the gray whales in style with us this season! The cabanas are sturdy raised bungalows with traditional beds, comfortable bedding, a hand sink, and a back patio.
Our staff will ensure your comfort, curiosity and safety. With delicious Mexican food and happy hour each evening, capture a lifetime of memories as you grow to love and respect the gray whales as much as we do.
- Six restroom facilities with external and internal lighting and a dedicated hand wash outside.
- Four solar-heated, desalinated and purified water fed showers.
- A common area Palapa with an eclectic library, satellite internet with wifi and a public computer to check emails.
- Dining room with a bar (we serve delicious authentic meals with local ingredients and Mexican beers – Pacifico, Corona, and Negra Modelo, daily happy hour with featured cocktail, wine and selected liquors).
- Beachside palapa with a hammock, campfire, and chairs; and our new palapa for entertaining day visitors.