Overnight all included package
Enjoy a care free night in one of our rustic but comfortable cabins with capacity for up to 3 adults with limited running water as well as limited solar power electricity and an outlet to charge camera batteries and phones.
- 1 night: USD$260 per person / USD$200.00 children under 11yo
Each paid night includes:
- 1 night in one of our rustic cabins
- 2 whale-watching outings (USD$110.00 value)
- Three meals included – Serving fresh, local Mexican cuisine, juice, soft drinks, wine & ice-cold cerveza.
- Happy Hour with featured cocktail, wine and selected liquors also included.
- All trips are flexible, you can design your trip, choose how many times you want to go whale watching. Add a whale watching outing to your trip for USD$55.00
Beach House Package
If a night in a rustic cabin with out door bathrooms does not sound fun to you or if you are traveling with a group of family or friends and would rather stay somewhere that feels more like a home we also have a 2 bedroom water front beach house with working kitchen, indoor bathroom and hot solar power showers . We call it the white house and it is available for groups of 4 people or more.
- 1 night: USD$280.00 per adult / USD$220.00 children under 11 yo
Each paid night includes:
- 1 night in the comfortable beach house
- 2 free whale watching trips
- 3 meals
- Happy hour (all snacks and drinks included)
- ticket into the reserve (bracelet)
Deluxe 4 and 5 night packages with transportation by air from San Diego directly to Laguna San Ignacio:
4 days (Friday-Monday) with 6 whale watching outings: $2,750
5 days (Monday-Friday) with 8 outings: $3,100
Single Room Surcharge: $100 per night
Kids Under 11 Years Old: Deduct $300 from package price
Deposits: $900 per person
The plane (each trip) can hold up to 7 people but we do need to check weights at the time of booking so as not to exceed weight capacity. Hopefully it will not be much of an issue with more kids and women in the mix (compared to the husky fisherman we get) but we will still need to always ask weights at booking. They will be able to bring a maximum of 30 lbs of luggage each, in small, soft bags ONLY.
- All transportation is included: flight from Brown Field Airport in San Diego County, USA to San Ignacio Lagoon, transfers at the lagoon, and COA’s private van for side trips.
- Park for FREE in a secure area at Brown Field Airport in Otay Mesa, CA. Step out of your car and onto the plane. No need to cross the border by land.
- Travel in a Piper Navajo Chieftain, a twin-engine turbo-prop plane with executive leather seating. Capacity 5-7 people.
- Our US-licensed pilot-guides have extensive Mexico experience. They will assist you through every step of your journey from the U.S.
- Whale watch the first day. Reach San Ignacio Lagoon in about 3 hours, and see the whales that afternoon. Fee to enter El Vizcaino Biosphere Reserve included.
- Accommodations in rustic cabins (double occupancy), with sinks and limited solar power electricity to charge camera batteries and phones, or in a bed and breakfast-style house with three bedrooms.
- Whale-watching outings include 1 on the day of arrival, 2 outings each full day, 1 outing on the day of departure. Each outing is about 2 hours.
- All meals are made from fresh, local food. Juice, soft drinks, wine & ice-cold cerveza also served.
- Happy Hour with featured cocktail, wine and selected liquors.
- Optional activities include kayaking and bird watching in the mangroves.
- Optional trip to San Ignacio town. An oasis with an old church, lakes, and a palm forest planted by the missionaries (about a 45 minute drive).
- Discounts for children under 11 years old.
Friday Jan 31- Monday Feb 3
Monday Feb 3-Friday Feb 7
Fri Feb 7- Mon Feb 10
Monday Feb 10- Friday Feb 14
Friday Feb 14- Monday Feb 17
Mon Feb 17- Friday Feb 21
Friday Feb 21- Monday Feb 24
Monday Feb 24-Friday Feb 28
Friday Feb 28- Mon March 2
Monday March 2-Friday March 6
Friday March 6-Monday March 9
Monday March 9-Friday March 13
Friday March 13- Monday March 16
Monday March 16-Friday March 20
Friday March 20-Monday March 23
Monday March 23-Friday March 27
Friday March 27-Monday March 30