Enjoy a care free night in one of our rustic but comfortable cabins with capacity for up to 3 adults with limited running water as well as limited solar power electricity and an outlet to charge camera batteries and phones.
Join us at 6pm for happy hour with snacks and open bar and taste the fresh scallops and fish caught the same day in Laguna San Ignacio in 3 free complementary meals. Last but not least experience 2 whale watching trips.
- USD$220 per person per night / USD$160 children under 11 years of age
- Includes one night in one of our rustic cabins
- 2 whale-watching outings ($100 value)
- Three meals included – Serving fresh, local Mexican cuisine, juice, soft drinks, wine & ice-cold cerveza.
- Happy Hour with featured cocktail, wine and selected liquors also included.
- All trips are flexible, you can design your trip, choose how many times you want to go whale watching. Add a whale watching outing to your trip for USD$50.
White House Package
If a night in a rustic cabin with out door bathrooms does not sound fun to you or if you are traveling with a group of family or friends and would rather stay somewhere that felt more like a home we also have a 2 bedroom water front house with working kitchen, indoor bathroom and hot solar power showers . We call it the white house and it is available for groups of 4 people or more.
The cost is USD$230 per person per night / USD$170 for children under 11 years of age and includes:
*2 whale watching trips
*Happy hour (all snacks and drinks included)
*ticket into the reserve (bracelet)